Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Mo's Dream Team- I Heart You

Hello my crafty friends....
I have a new Mo make to share today over on  the Dream Team blog.
This is "I heart you" (redux) 


I have used the Dani's Designs "Kissing Booth" papers, and coloured the lovely lil ellie up with my markers....
IG5-1,BG5,PP6,5,4,2,Cr8,DR7,7,5,4,Sparkle pen Red Berry. I have used a few elements from the new MFT Tag builder 5 set too, finishing off by stamping the sentiment from CC on the banner die cut and adding gems with my new Easy crystal.



You can see how lush the sparkle looks from the sparkle pen. I LOVE them.
so, all I need to do is enter this in...
1.Crafty Time - Make it sparkle
2.Digi stamps 4 joy- Anything goes
3.Petal Lu- Anything goes
4.Scribbles designs - Have a heart  
5.Bastel Traum - Valentine
 Thanks for popping by..
 hugs xxx

6 comments:

  1. AAAAAAWWWWW what a lovely and super cute Image. My heart makes boom-boom! Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

    Thanks for playing along with our Crafty Time Challenge for January and good luck!

    Hugs
    Doris *DT*

    DT Crafty Time
    DT Die Sketchtanten
    Kleido’s BastelStüble


    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little ellie! Super cute card - thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute and very beautiful card Lis.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for dropping by Scribbles Designs to enter the challenge - the elephant card is adorable! Have a blessed day Guest Design Team for Scribbles - January - Gail Scott

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great work, well done and good luck!
    Hugs, Jackie
    Digistamps4Joy.DT
    Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. you colored your little ballerina so amazing...and you don't forget the little details... This is really a stunning card... LOVE it :) THANKS for sharing you project by bastel-traum, hugs Ute

    ReplyDelete