Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Mo's Dream Team - In the bath

Good morning my lovelies.... welcome to my latest Mo make for over on the Dream Team
another cutie for you today.... who am I kidding , they are all cuties!!!



This is "In the bath" coloured with my Spectrums...
EB5,2,1,BG5,4,2,Gb1,3,TN6,FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,IG1,3,TB1,GB10,9,8,LG3,1,PP5,2, 
Sparkle pen Crystal clear





 I finished with a couple of gems using my Easy Crystal
Have you seen the fabulous SALE over at Mo's store??? There's a amazing 20% off??? What are you waiting for ??? 
I would like to enter this in...
1.613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
2.Robyn's Fetish - Square cards
3.Scrappers Delights - Anything goes
4.Crafty Friends - Something new ( easy crystal, image)
Thanks for popping by
Hugs 
Lis-M x

5 comments:

  1. Splish Splash Splosh! Oh I love the colours you used on that bath! great card. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your card with the 'Use Something New' challenge over at CRAFTY FRIENDS'... your card is gorgeous and the image is so cute... Happy New Year and good luck in the challenge, Diane Louise (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so so cute, love the image and all the beautiful colors and DPs. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends this time and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute card, thanks for sharing at Scrappers Delights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card! perfectly colored and designed!
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete