Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Mo's Dream Team inspiration- Jesse

Hello my lovelies.... welcome to my first official DT post of the years, and what better post than one for Mo's Dream Team.
this little cutie is a sneak peek for a soon to be added image to the store
"Jesse"




I have coloured on kraft,with my Spectrum pens and pencils. 
       PP5,4,2,BG5,4,1,TB3,1,GB10,,8,TN4,5,EB2,29,36,42,41,009,91,004,65,115,109,116,94

I do love to colour Mo images on this.... then finished with a sentiment... Simples.
I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafting from the heart- anything goes
2.Our crafty corner - Anything goes
3.613 Avenue Create- Anything goes /opt CAS
4.Craft Your Passion - Anything goes

Thanks for popping by..
 Hugs xxx

11 comments:

  1. Adorable .. Love the colouring on Kraft xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a sweety !!!!
    love how you turned it out ---- had a little sneek around your lateste post and must tell
    You are great on coloring with spectrum on craft.... your images are all pop out in the eyes
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, this is just so wonderful!! Not only is the image itself, just adorable, but also your decision to use kraft was just perfect. Actually, all is perfection here and we are delighted that you chose to share it with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I cant wait for this image to become available. Your colouring skills are brilliant and this card is PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning card. Love the image and coloring! Thanks for entering at Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Tammi , CYP DT
    makememories4life {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness she is totally adorable and your colouring a dream. Blended so seamlessly. I'm so jealous! Lol. Thankyou for sharing her with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs ValeryAnne D.T.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! I love this color combination! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo sweet, such a beautiful card!! Love the sentiment too!!
    Enjoy your day,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete