Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Mo's Dream Team- You stole my heart.

Hello lovely crafty friend.
To shake the January blues its always nice to have a little romance.... So, with that in mind here is my latest Mo make for my blog over on the Dream Team.



This is "Stole my heart".
I have created a CAS make, and coloured him up with my Spectrums...
FS5,6,TN2,3,IG6,4,BGR4,3,2,1 EB2,DR7,6,4,BG4,1,GB1, blender.

 The sentiment is stamped on using  a set of my oldest stamps Hero Arts "Pixie lowercase letters". I used a simple dotty paper to give it a little pow! 
I would like to enter this in....
1.Cardz 4 guyz - Spots &/or stripes
2.Creative Card crew- Anything goes
3.Bunny Zoe's -Hearts
4.Eureka Stamps - Love is in the air/ Valentines 
5.Ceafting from the heart - Anything goes

Big Hugs to you!!
Lis-M x

3 comments:

  1. A super card and your colouring is absolutely fab, I'm totally in awe of it! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with amazing colouring. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lis!
    I love your card. I saw it over on Creative Card Crew and had to come take a closer peek. That image is SO cute, and you did a really great job creatnig with it. I'd absolutely love to have you stop by these fun challenges to share your wonderful cards wtih us. I'd sure be honored to have you join us.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    CropStop - Anything Goes
    http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/linky-party-12-anything-goes/

    ReplyDelete