Pages

Followers

Thursday, 7 January 2016

My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration- Sweet Safari

Hello my lovelies.... its a pretty rubbish day out... so I am sharing my latest inspiration for My Mum's Craft Shop to cheer things up.



I stamped the giraffe from the super cute "Sweet Safari" stamp set in Moonlight white Brilliance ink, then coloured it with my Spectrums.


The papers are Echo Park Bundle of Joy 2, and I have used the Fishtail flags dies to create the small banner, finishing with a teeny gem.
If you love MFT as much as I do , check out the shop for the latest release... its to die for... there is sooo much yumminess arriving everyday!
I would like to enter this in....
1.ABC Challenge - Y is for your choice
2.Card & Scrap- Stamps
3.Crafting Musketeers - New beginnings
4.Lunagirl- Babies and children

Thanks for popping on by.
Hugs xxx

4 comments:

  1. Very cute ~ great work! Thanks for joining my Babies/Children challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, A beautiful project!! Love all the embellishments which fit together perfectly. Thank you for joining us at The ABC Challenge We wish you good luck. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.

    Jade DT
    Crafty-Jade-Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card with so much appeal! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and please play with us again!

    ReplyDelete