Pages

Followers

Friday, 29 January 2016

Sassy Cheryl- Chilly Willy Bella

Goood morning my lovelies.....
Tis almost the weekend, and I have a cute,cute make to share.
 I saw this image from Sassy Cheryl on FB, and oh my , I had to have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This is "Chilly Willy Bella" I have coloured her up with my Spectrums...
IG8,6,4,IB1,BT2,TN6,GB5,3,2,EB1,CT2,1,BG8,7,5,3,1,DR6,5,  Blender
The papers are Blowing Kisses.



 The I love you sentiment is a Paper Smooches stamp.I have added some doodling and some paint splashed from the MFT Distressed Patterns stamp set .
Check out the cute new "Bella" stamps over at Sassy Cheryl's , they are adorable!!!
I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafty Gals Corner - Anything goes
2.Inspiration Destination- Anything goes
3.Sisterhood of Crafters - Love letters
4.Whimsy Inspiration - With love 
5.Creative fingers - Anything goes
 Thanks for popping by..
 Hugs xxx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely fun card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this image ... what a fun creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOVE Letters’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is way too much fun! Love it, my friend! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love it. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner's Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and fun :-)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Hugs ~ Lena, DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image is so sweet. I love it so much. You's card is fabulous.
    Kiss,
    Sofia

    http://dedaldeprata.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    Creative Fingers DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete