Pages

Followers

Saturday, 23 January 2016

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Thank you.

Hello lovely peeps....
As I write this, I am sat sniff, sniff, sniffing.... I guess it was inevitable that the dreaded lergy would catch up with me.... since I can't craft with my sniffles... I thought I would blog this.... 





There is a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks called "Thank You" , so I thought I would use my new Crafters Companion dies from the Signature Collection "Ornate Trellis" ( I adore this lattice die), and "In Bloom"  along with the papers from the same range, and colour me up a new image called "Druscilla"
I coloured her up with my Spectrums
GB10,9,8,EB5,FS5,6,TN2,3,HB3,2,1,LV3,CG4,3,BT6,5,4,3,1,IG6

 and them lavished some uber sparkle on her with my Sparkle pens in Crystal Clear and Inspired Violet & Cosmos.


 I sprayed my flowers with CC iridescent glitter spray  and added gems with my Easy Crystal, and finished with Stickles . I popped on the Thank you tag to finish.
I just need to enter this in...
1.Tiddly Inks - Thank you 
2.My Sheri Crafts - Feelin' Fussy
3.Scrapper's Delights - Anything goes
4.Crafting with friends - Anything goes 
5.Crafty Catz- Girls just wanna have fun  
6.Simply Create Too - Something new

 Thanks for joining me today... Hopefully you are feeling a whole lot better than I am... 
Fingers crossed I will be on the mend now.
 Hugs xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is drop-dead-gorgeous!!! The colors are fantastic, and I love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sparkling and feminine card! I love the coloring and the background die.
    Thank you for playing with us at the Tiddly Inks Challenge!
    Smiles!
    KalySto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning image, great colours and love the background. Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delight. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! Love your rich colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautifully colored. I love the sparkles! Thanks for playing along with Tiddly Inks! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, I just love the soft effect of the sparkle pen and your coloring is stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks for the "Thank you" challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring and color choices are just stunning! The glittery shimmer adds such a magical touch! Bravo! Thank You for joining us at Tiddly Inks!!!

    ReplyDelete