Pages

Followers

Saturday, 6 February 2016

Midsummer's Night- Spectrum pens & pencils on Kraft

Hello my lovelies..!!!
Sneaking an extra post in today. 
I was contacted by a lovely crafty friend, the lovely Christine,about the card on my blog header, and I realised I hadn't actually blogged it.. Ooops!
I am about to remedy that.
This was created a wee while back, so I can't remember the colours.... This is Midsummer's Night by LOTV, I used my Spectrum pens and pencils, and a touch of Posca pen.
The papers are Jodie Lee "Nature Garden" which I believe is Prima in paper form. (I use a lot of digi papers)




I used a CC Edge'abilities die  for the sentiment, and I believe the flowers are quilling dies , and I smother them with Stickles. 
So, all that's left is for me to enter this in...
1.Art by MiRan - Anything goes
2.Crafting with friends - Anything goes
3.Left of Centre - Things with wings
4.Jades Sparkling Butterflies- Anything goes

 thanks for popping by... especially you Christine xxx

7 comments:

  1. Well I'm so glad you finally got around to blogging this work of art.... I thought it was a 'should have gone to specsavers' moment when I couldn't find it!! and hey...... don't forget you can always enter it at In The Pink too.. our theme is With Love and that image was certainly coloured with love.... it really is fabulous... particularly how you used the white pen to give the lush pink toadstools the wonderful 3D effect! Now I'm going to go practice colouring on kraft with this as my inspiration!

    Big hugs lovely lady..
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lis. Stunning colouring as always. Love it.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing! How did you do that thing with dies and two DP's? So great! Love the touch of flowers and beautifully colored image. :)
    Have a great day, Lis-M...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining in our 'things with wings' challenge at Left of Centre creative challenges.

    What a stunner of a card. Love the image as it is cute and very well Coloured. The image contrasts well with the neutral backing papers.
    I hope you will join us for future challenges each week.

    ❤️ & hugs
    Lisa xxxx LOC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing card! Love your colouring and the colours!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this fortnight well of “Anything goes/fantasy”. Thanks for taking part and good luck.

    Kym (Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is marvelous and enchanting i loooooOOOOooove this card

    ReplyDelete