Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Mo's Dream Team - Extra!

Hello Mo fans! 
 Time to share my Latest Mo make once again on the Dream Team blog.
I just thought this fella was great for the times when you need to send  a card to let folks know your news!! 
 This week I discovered I was in the Great North run via the ballot!!! Great news indeed!



This is "Extra!" coloured with my Spectrums....
FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,EB1,2,3,LY1,BG7,6,5,4,3,2,GG2,blender,IG10,8,6,5,2,LG4,3.

I used the MFT "Snowdrifts" die to create the background, using the Prima Printery papers. Then I used the Insert It notebook die for the page. The little guy is coloured, fussy cut and popped on top. 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafting from the Heart- Anything goes
2.Craft Your Passion - Anything goes
3.Alphabet Challenge - Y for You choose
4.613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
Thanks for popping by.
Hugs xxx




7 comments:

  1. Oh wow Lis this is amazing, love the image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning Lis.fabulous design and colouring and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card. I love your coloring and the design. The patterned papers are very pretty too. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome coloring, Lis-M!
    have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is amazing. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge Y for You Choose. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, I love how you coloured the boy and all the layers you used.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.Good luck, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this - great design!!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
    Susan
    DT for Crafting from the Heart!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete