Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Mo's Dream Team - Space Walk

Goooood day my crafty peeps...
 Busy day here today...
 First up is my latest Mo make to share over on the Dream Team blog.



This lil fella, "Space Walk" is available in PNG!!! this now means I can merge Mo's gorgeous images.....
This one is merge over some patterned paper, and merged the sentiment in there too! Then I coloured him up using my Spectrums...



I added some Space style die cuts, which were covered in Sparkles pen Crystal clear for extra bliiiinnnggg! 
super quick make.... 
 I would like to enter this in...
1.Inspiration Destination- Anything goes
2.Speedy Fox & Friends - Anything goes
3.Brown Sugar - Anything goes
4.Crafty Catz - Kids
 Thanks for popping by , I have something coming up in a wee while. 
C'ya then...
Hugs xxx

4 comments:

  1. They are having so much fun flying around TFS MFP Stamp shop Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable images and card. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mo's images are so cute and your card is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at MFP Stamp Challenge this week!
    hugs,
    Pam
    MFP SC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling images and your card is wonderful! TFS! Thanks for joining us at the MFP Stamps blog challenge this week. kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete