Pages

Followers

Saturday, 27 February 2016

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration- Cheeky Monkey

Hellloooo my lovelies! 
 I need to confess I gotta myself in a muddle with my MMCS posting dates... so I figured what the heck, I will share a make anyways.



I used some fab monkey themed papers, a the super versatile Tag builders set 5 from MFT . I teamed this up with the cute "Cheeky Monkey" stamp set, using the sentiment on the Tag builder banner die cut.
It just all works together to effortlessly, go check out the store and see what new goodies are in stock too!! 


I would like to enter this in...
1.Alphabet Challenge - Z for zoo animals
2.Crafting with friends - Anything goes
3.Simply Papercraft - Anything goes
4.Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes 

 Thanks for joining me! 
Have a great weekend! 
Lis-M xxx




2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is a super cute card, I'm loving the colours of your design and papers. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable creation. The monkey is so cute and great choice of papers. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete