Pages

Followers

Saturday, 13 February 2016

My mum's Craft Shop Inspiration- I Love Ewe.


Hey! Good day to you, My Mum's Craft Shop peeps!
I have a make to share over the weekend. 
I could NOT resist this little woolly number for a luuuurve creation this weekend! 



I used some Dani's Designs papers papers, ( my fav, have you noticed...or should I say have Ewe noticed??) Haha, funny.... See what I did there??
So, I used the MFT stamp and die set "Ewe are the best" along with the Blueprints tag builder 5  to create my little shaker tag... and I layered my tag on top of the lush red and black love themed papers. The red layer is embossed using the CC "In love" embossing folder.
The row of hearts are cut using the Heart cluster dies... the sentiment is from the stamp set , on the banner die cut from the tag set. Perfect , match made in heaven.
So, there you have it... Spreading the lurrve this weekend.. 
 Have a great Valentine's day, and remember, I loves you !!! xxx
I would like to enter this in...
1.Aud sentiment's - Use a love sentiment
2.Cute Card Thursday- Sweet Valentines
3.Star Stampz- All about love
4.Through The Purple Haze- Share some love

 Thanks for popping by.
 Hugs xxx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this, the papers are gorgeous and love that tag die, might have to go shopping!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete