Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Teddy Bo - Mid way reminder

Hello Teddy Bo & Bea fans!
 I am sharing a reminder of the new releases over at Teddy Bo Towers.....
Now, being  a total ditz, I realised that my image of Bouncy Bea, was the release before.... oh, hummmmm. 
Well, she is still a cracker of an image. Perfect for your Easter makes. Easter BTW is early this year, so don't get caught out .



The papers are Echo Park "Happy Easter", I just kept the design CAS.
I used my Spectrums on "Bouncy Bea"
BG6,5,PP6,CR8,PP5,4,3,2,GB10,9,8,2,1,EB2,1,3,IG4,3,1,Blender,LV2,TB2,CT1,LG3,GB3,BG3,2,.
I added a couple of gems with my Easy Crystal... voila!
I would like to enter this in.....
1.A bit more time to craft- Anything goes
2.Sisters of Craft - Anything goes
Thanks for popping by.
Hugs xx


3 comments:

  1. What a cute "Bunny-Bear" tee hee, fantastic card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Sisters of Craft. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so adorble..Thank you for sharing with us at A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge. Good luck in draw...Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete