Pages

Followers

Friday, 12 February 2016

Tiddly Inks - Love

Hello my lovelies... I have a Tiddly make to share today.... all following in with the theme of the weekend... Luuuurve. Yep, Valentine's Day can't have escaped your notice.... 
So, on with the post!
 The theme over at Tiddly Inks for their latest challenge is "Love"... and here is my take.....



 Using the Designs by Dani papers, and the "Snow drifts" MFT die ( I knew this would be soooo versatile) , and the Crafters Companion Lacy Heart die, you can still get it here... 
I coloured in Sweet tooth "Guilty of Sweet Love" digi with my Spectrums..
FS4,5,6,Tn2,3,GB2,8,9,10,EB5,BG4,2,blender,IG4,1,DR7,6,5,PP5,
I popped her on and finished with the sentiment that comes in the digi set, (there's lots of extra's too) .
I just LOVE how she turned out! 
 I would like to enter her in..
1.Tiddly Inks - Love
2.In the Pink - With Love
3.Card Mania- Add some red
4.Crafts and Me- Red or Valentines  
5.Naughty or Nice - See Red
Thanks for popping by, see ya tomorrow (wink).
 Hugs xxx

8 comments:

  1. She is too cute!!! Love the layout too!!! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Lis! I love the layout and your colouring is superb! So glad you've joined us at Naughty or Nice Challenges this month, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice image! Love it :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Card mania, hope you will join us again! :) xx Kajcyika

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet valentine! Great colouring and layout. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! The design is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is fabulous Lis. Great image and stunning detail. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes me smile! Love all of the details that work so well on this card. TFS, and good luck in the Tiddly Inks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and I love the use of that snow drifts die. Might have to add that one to my wishlist now :) Thanks for joining the In The Pink challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete