Pages

Followers

Saturday, 26 March 2016

Colourful Easter Wishes

Hey guys!
Its Easter break, and whatever  it is you're up to I hope its a great weekend. 
I have something cheery and bright to share... this cutie is from
 2 Cute Ink.




This is "lucky unicorn , coloured with my Spectrums, Aquatints, and Sparkle pen, and sprinkled with sequins from Lucy's cards... 

2 Cute Ink "Lucky Unicorn"
Pastel Aquatints- 55,25,35,59,
Spectrums- CG4,3,GB3,CT2,DR6,4,CR8,PP5,2,HB3,2,
Sparkle pen Crystal Clear.




The card base is cut using my MFT Blueprints 9 , and the tag is from my PC but cut out using the Blueprints Tag builders 5.

I would like to enter this in...
1.A bit more time to Craft - Anything goes
2.Paper Creator- Spring Colours
3.Sparkles Forum - Make it girly
4.Sisters of Craft- Anything goes
 Thanks for popping by.
Hugs xx


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love this Unicorn design, fab background and love the vibrant colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and design, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Challenge, best wishes, Anne DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete