Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Mo's Dream Team - Leprechaun

Hey mo fans , time to share my latest Mo make... and since it's almost St. Patrick's Day, here is my creation for the "Dream Team" blog....

I created my background using a mix of the original Sparkle pens colours and the latest Vintage Hues release.
I coloured up that cheeky Leprechaun with my Spectrums and fussy cut him out, and popped on that fabulously sparkly background. 
TN4,3,2,FS4,5,8,DG4,3,LG5,4,3,1,CG4,3,IG8,6,4,1,BG8,7,5,3,2,
TN9,8,7,6,EB7,
Emerald Green and Sage, Peacock Blue, and Blue Topaz.sparkle pens
I used some Echo Park "Lucky Charm" papers.
The verse comes with the image.. Perfect , don't you think???
I would like to enter this in...
1.Glitter N Sparkle -Use some green
2.Dragonfly Journeys - Go Green
3.QKR Stampede- Use some sparkle
4.Crafty Friends - Anything goes

Thanks for popping by
Hugs 
Lis-M xx

7 comments:

  1. What a fun St Pat's card! Thanks for joining us at Glitter 'N' Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, and I love all the green :D It's great being Irish hehe - day off midweek is lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon :)

    DT Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun image and I LOve your 'greens'
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and such great coloring. Thanks for joining us this week for our Sparkle Challenge @ QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lis-M! You color fantastically and this happy guy sure makes for a great card. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and fab image... beautifully coloured! Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week, at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely ST. Patty's Card. TFS it over at Crafty Friends Challenge~

    ReplyDelete