Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Mo's Dream Team - Purrfect

Hello Mo fans... time to share my latest make for Mo's DreamTeam. 


I could not resist this cute Kitty called "Purrfect" , I coloured her up with my spectrums 

and teamed her up with some uber cute love papers from Doodlebug."Sweet thing" 

I just fussy cut the image out , finishing with a sentiment from the "I Knead You " stamp set from MFT. 
All thats left is to enter this in...
1.Robyn's Fetish - Square or rectangle cards.
2.Lil Patch of Crafty friends - Anything goes
3.Craft Your Passion - Anything goes
4.Creative Moments- Anything goes
 Thanks for popping by.
 hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Lis.Adorable sweet image and I love your backing paper and colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this just makes me smile. Such a cute image and great colours/design. Especially love your colouring too. Thanks for entering our challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends (sorry I'm so late popping by to see your lovely creation).
    Lynn, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete