Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Mo's Dream Team - Teen Fairy Mia

Hello Mo fans!
time for another Mo make to share over on  the Dream Team blog.
This week its a real sweetie!!!!


Now this is perfect for teen makes, but I thought this one was perfect for my Mum.
 I coloured her up with ym Spectrums and Sparkle pens , sadly I cannot find my list of colours. 

I would like to enter this in.... 
1.Crafting from the heart- Anything goes
2.Crafty Boots - Something for the lady
3.Oyur Crafty Corner- Anything goes
4.613 Avenue Create - Anything goes 
Thanks for popping by
hugs x

5 comments:

  1. Great card, I love your beautifully coloured image and fab layout. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girly image and love the die-cuts and layers---Thank you for joining us at our Crafty Corner
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous and girly. Love the flowers and butterflies too. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member 613 Avenue Create xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful!! The image, your coloring, the layout - it's all beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful. Thank you for joining the our crafty corner challenge.
    Hugs, Melanie DT

    ReplyDelete