Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Mo's Dream Team- Yeehaw!!!

Hey Mo fans, time to share another make over on the Dream Team blog.
this guy really cracks me up! He face is just a picture!



This is "Yeehaw!" , I coloured him up with my Spectrums.
FS4,5,8,TN2,3,4,IG8,6,4,3,2,1,DR7,6,5,TN6.GB5.3.CT2,.DG4,Cg4,3,TB5,4,3, 
The papers are Carta Bella  Its a Celebration... 



I added  my Happy Birthday die cuts from Mama Elephant.. perfect! 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
2.Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
3.2 Creative Chicks - Anything goes
4.Craft your Passion - Anything goes
 Thanks for popping by.
 Hugs xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for entering our challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends (sorry I'm so late popping by to see your lovely creation).
    Lynn, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete