Pages

Followers

Thursday, 3 March 2016

My mum's Craft Shop Inspiration.- Just Fur You

Good morning crafty peeps!
I have a little MMCS inspiration to share today....




This cute kitty comes fro the MFT set "I knead you", and I have used the matching dies to cut out the kitty and the mouse, and popped it into a window scene using the Die-namics "Window Frame" die. 
I have teamed it up with some purrfect feline papers, and finished with the sentiment from the set .



                                           

I just adore kitties, don't you??? 
Check out all the fab MFT products over at the store, and treat yourself, because  you're worth it . 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafting by designs - Anything goes
2.Inspiration Destination - Anything goes
3.Crafts Galore - Make a card
4.Just keep on crafting - Anything goes

 Thanks for popping by. 
Hugs xxx

2 comments:

  1. everyone needs a cute little kitty in the window! I so love this card! :)

    Thank you for joining our 'Make a Card' Challenge at Crafts Galore Encore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cards with a window scene and I love this card which is super cute and so beautifully made.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete