Pages

Followers

Friday, 18 March 2016

Tweet Frinds- My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration.

Hello MMCS fans!!!
 I have a card, it's tad late I know... But I am kinda pleased with how it turned out...


So , I used the blueprints 9 to cut out my tag card base, and then cut 1 in watercolour card. I used the new Distress Crayons from Tim Holtz and the "English brick wall" stencil. I swooshed over Distress inks from the mini pads, Pumice Stone, Faded Jeans, Weathered Wood, Worn Lipstick. . I added some beautiful sequins, and spritzed the colours, dabbing with kitchen roll to take some off.I die cut the cage from the "Cheerful Cages" and a banner for the sentiment. The sentiment , and the birds,came from the "Tweet Friends" stamp set. finally , I added some Crystal Clear Sparkle pen to the birds before popping them on. Finally, finished ..... 
I hope you like it...
 I would like to enter this in..
1.Jade's Sparkling butterflies- Die cuts or punches
2.Craft Rocket -Anything goes
3.Miss Muffet challenge - Anything goes
4.Creative Card Crew- chicks (Animal or human)

Thanks for popping by.
Lis-M
 Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. So pretty such soft color TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous colours and cute image. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, A beautiful project!! Love all the embellishments which fit together perfectly. Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls We wish you good luck. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.

    Jade
    Crafty-Jade-Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, thanks for joining in at Craft Rocket Challenge. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and would be apt for lots of occasions - weddings anniversaries birthdays nee home Thank you for joining in at Craft Rock Challenge Karen - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the background and shape! Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so very sweet, love the cute little birdies, thank you for joining us at LMMS anything goes challenge and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete