Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Mo's Dream Team - Odette

Good morning my lovely crafty peeps!
Tuesday is my day to share my latest Mo make over at Mo's Dream Team, and I have a really girly make for you today. This is "Odette".



I have coloured her with my Spectrums.
Mo Manning "Odette"
TN4,3,2,FS4,5,6,8,PP5,4,2,CR8,BG4,5,GG2,1,blender Crystal Clear Sparkle pen.


I fussy cut the ribbon out, but left the panel complete, and popped her on some yummy Doodlebug papers.



I would like to enter this in..
1.Art By MiRan - Anything goes
2.Fussy & Fancy - Pastel colours
3.Crafty Girls - Anything goes
4.My Time to Craft - Girly  
5.The Ribbon Girls - Any image
 Thanks for popping by.
Hugs 
Lis-M

6 comments:

  1. Love odette and all mo drawings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing colouring Lis love the sweet image .
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that colouring is breathtaking. Stunning :-) Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that image!!! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Lis.i love your design and adorable sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful card, your colouring skills are wondrous.

    ReplyDelete