Pages

Followers

Thursday, 14 April 2016

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration. -Hello




 Good morning My Mum's Craft Shop fans. I have a little inspiration to share today, I hope you like it.
This cute make used sooo many goodies, here's the list....
The English Brick Wall stencil, with chalks created the background. I cut this with the Jumbo Scallop die, and popped it over some lurvly pink stripes from the Proper Pinstripes paper pack.




I created a shaker using the Mama Elephant Polariod Fun die set, and popped on the kitty with the fish bowl from the Cool Cats stamp set.I finished with the stunning "Hello" from the MFT "Hello there" die set. I LOVE the style of this die set .... 
I just embellished with a few pearls, and finito!!
 Pop over and grab yourself some lush goodies from the store, be quick though, they sell fast!!! 
I would like to enter this in..
1.Crafty Gals - Die cuts or punches
2.Fab N Funky- Girly & pretty
3.Crafty Addicts- Anything goes/girly
4.Creative Card Crew - die cut 

Thanks for popping by.
 Hugs 


5 comments:

  1. Love all the different elements of this card so much! Really inspiring :) Made me want to do a bit more stenciling backgrounds too! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Lis.The kitty is adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. Love that sweet kitty and your colouring is perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky girls this week. I utterly love what you did for our 'Girly & Pretty' challenge. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute shaker card. Love the way you used the die for the border and finished it with the pearls.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Die Cuts/Punches challenge.

    ReplyDelete