Pages

Followers

Saturday, 9 April 2016

My Mums Craft Shop inspiration - WPlus9 Doodle Buds

Hello and happy weekend my crafty friend!
I thought I would slide in a little MMCS inspiration using the fabby WPlus9 stamps that are in store! 


This is using the stunning "Doodle Buds" stamp set. I embossed in white, and washed over the colour on my watercolour cardstock using the Aquatints in pastels. 
Really quick and easy!!
check out the inspiration through the week as we welcome out new DT members, and grab yourself some of the new arrivals, but we quick! They sell out fast!!! 
I would like to enter this in..
1.Gem of a challenge - Don't be square
2.Crazy 4 challenges - New technique
3.A Beautiful Mess- Anything goes
4.Crafty Calendar- Anything goes

 Thanks for popping by. 
Hugs
Lis-M x

5 comments:

  1. Hi, A beautiful project!! Love all the embellishments which fit together perfectly. Thank you for joining us at A Beautiful Mess good luck. We hope to see you again for our next challenge.

    Crafty Hugs Jen (DT/Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I loved all the ink smooshing done!
    Thank you for playing with us this month at A Beautiful Mess!Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,
    Neha
    A Beautiful Mess DT
    Completely Handmade... {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful creation with stunning details. Thank you for joining us this time at a Gem of a Challenge and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lis-M. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete