Pages

Followers

Thursday, 28 April 2016

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration - You're a hoot!

Goood morning My Mum's Craft Shop fans..... 
I am sharing my latest make for the blog today... 

A quick one from me today using the  fab new MFT stamp set called  "Forest Friends " . I used Kraft card as the base and covered with a sheet from the yummy "Proper Pinstripes" paper pad. I stamped on a second piece of Kraft using the little leaf and acorn from the Forest Friends set, and then embossed it with a clouds embossing folder from my stash. I die cut a branch,and popped the adorable little owl on, also from the stamp set. The sentiment was embossed using white embossing powder.




Please pop over to the shop, and check out the new stuff arriving daily.... there's soooo much in there to treat yourself to. 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Addicted to stamps & more - Anything goes 
2.Crafty Gals -Anything goes
3.Fresh Brewed - Anything goes
4.TTCRD- Anything goes

 Thanks for popping by
Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. WoW! What a lovely card! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week! I hope I will see you again soon!
    Hugs,

    Alesssandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an owl nut so I'm loving this card. The stamped and embossed background fits perfectly behind him and I take it there are some Glossy Accents used. I'm so glad you shared this with us at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great match up with the colors. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Hugs Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete