Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Mo's Dream Team - Avril

Good Morning Mo's Dream Team fans....
Time for me to share my latest Mo make over on the Dream Team blog.
This is "Avril", you can buy her alone or as part of a great set, including png rain backgrounds and a fabulous Mandala type frame. 

I decided to use her in an almost monochromatic style, pairing her up with the Michele Roos "Men only " papers, which were on at a special price. I printed her onto Neenah Desert Storm cardstock ,and coloured her up with my Spectrum markers and pencils....

BGR4,3,2,GG2,1,BG10,8,6,5,3,FS5,6,8,TN2,3,4,TB4,3,2,1,Ig10,8,6,5,2,Blender, 116,009,004,35,29,91,001,65,76,120


All  the layers were on kraft cardstock distressed & inked. I tucked in some die cut clouds, and finished with a sentiment. I popped on a few pearls too. 
 I would like to enter this in...
1.Corrosive Challenge- girls, ladies, women.
2.Inspiration destination- Anything goes
3.Art by MiRan - Anything goes
4.Creative Moments Challenge - 92 - Anything goes
Thanks form popping by.
 Lis-M xx

7 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, love the colour scheme. I have some candy on offer so hop over

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the water, it is totally awesome how you did that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is amazing, I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card..great design...fantastic colouring! thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this...it looks like a rainy day! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just super sweet! What an amazing coloring job, that water...WOW! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloured and I love the distressed edges together with the kraft cs and pattern papers.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Artbymiran. Good luck! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete