Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Mo's Dream Team- Tiny Dancer Elements



Gooood Morning Mo's Dream Team fans!!!
Time once again for another Mo make which I am sharing over on the Dream Team Blog. 
I loved the details of the Tiny Dancer Elements, so I had to create a card and a little something extra with them. There are sentiments , a bear, a dress and a pair of exquisite ballet shoes in this set. 
I used my Spectrums to colour this up.... 

 and I used my MFT Build a tag die set  to create a shaker tag... 
I just finished with 2 sweet heart shaped pearls.
I would like to enter this in..
1.Artistic Inspirations -Anything Goes / Die Cut
2.Our Crafty Corner - Always Anything Goes
3.The Crazy Challenge - 3 Layers or more
4.In The Pink - Happy Anything 
Thanks for popping by, Have a fun day crafting!
Lis-m x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the image and those sweet little ballet shoes. Thank you for joining us over at Our Crafty Corner, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Card card and tag - perfect for any little ballerina! Thank you for joining in the In The Pink Challenge this time and we hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete