Pages

Followers

Sunday, 26 June 2016

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration - Herd you had a birthday


Oh my ,oh my!!!
My post is very late for this weeks inspiration over at at My Mum's Craft Shop....
I have been a very busy Mummy, as my youngest got married this Thursday. What a beautiful day it was too!
Although my post went up over on the Shop blog, this one is late...
 But , This is  a make using the fab "The whole herd" stamp set from MFT, especially for my eldest daughter who's birthday it was on Sunday 19th! she loves cows!
I made an easel, using the Snow drifts cover up, and some cow print papers. The tag was from the blueprints tag builder 5 set , the "Happy" was from the ME Happy die (in lush gold glitter), and the "Birthday" was from the Altenew Label Love stamp set  . 
the pop up Happy birthday was another fab pop-up die from MFT 
I love it when all those dies work so well together.... 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Stamping Sensations -  June - Feature a Creature
2.Brown Sugar – 204 - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by today.
have a great weekend!
Lis-M x


1 comment:

  1. Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete