Pages

Followers

Thursday, 7 July 2016

Ham it up! - Hog Heaven. My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration.


Hello My Mum's Craft Shop fans! Here is my make for latest post on the Shop blog....
I created this cute Pop-Up box using the fabby new "Hog heaven" stamp and die set from MFT. 


I used the Fresh Cut Grass and Rolling hills dies to create a scene and added those cute piggies for birthday fun!!! 
The sentiment just finished the project nicely.
check out all the new goodies arriving daily over at the shop, and treat yourself, quick before they go!!
I would like to enter this in...
1.
2.
3.
4.
 Thanks for popping by.
Hugs 
Lis-M xx




2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE these little piggies.
    Great Creations too
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. waue great and very sweet creation, love it

    ReplyDelete