Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Mo's Dream team- The Bride

Good morning Mo's Dream Team fans!!!
Here is my latest make for the blog... and the theme is still very much on Weddings for me!




Since I have another family wedding to attend this week, I decided to use The Bride, and create a little create a keepsake box to keep it in.
The papers are "Nitwits Always & forever" . I embellished with lots of flowers and a twinkly heart pin, adding a little sentiment tag to finish it off. . the papers were distressed and edge with white gesso. I added cheesecloth and ribbon too. 




So, I hope you like her, and more importantly I hope the couple like her too! 
I would like to enter this in....
1.Artistic Inspirations- Anything goes
2.Crafty Cardmakers- Shabby Chic
Thanks for joining me today, see you again real soon 
Hugs 
Lis-m x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gracious, this is absolutely beautiful. It is so stunning. Thank you for sharing it. hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card. Shabby and chic at it's best. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela x

    ReplyDelete