Pages

Followers

Thursday, 21 July 2016

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration - Penguins in Paradise.

Hello My Mum's Craft Shop Fans!!!! 
Time to share another make for the MMCS blog, and its a topical sunny one!!!
About time summer put in an appearance.!!

 I used the super cute "Penguins in Paradise" (coloured with my Spectrums. IG6,4,2,1,BT5,4,2,PP6,5,LY2,1,Gb3,DG4,3,CG4,3,GB8,EB2,GB2, Sparkle pen)
and created this cute window scene using the fabby new "Die-namics Gift Box" cover up die.


The papers are Doodlebug Sugar Shoppe , and they are just perfect with this!
I would like to enter this in..
1.Lemon Shortbread -Always Anything Goes
2.Simon Says Stamp  - Things with Wings
3.Creative Moments - #95 Always Anything Goes 

Thanks for joining me today!
Hugs xx






6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is just so cute, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute...fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the details and use of dies and mages! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Things with Wings” Challenge! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry...I meant....Lawn Fawn "images".

      Delete
  4. So cute and lovely! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. argghh very cute and sweet ;O))

    ReplyDelete