Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Aimi with Lantern - LOTV

Hello my lovely crafty friends... The new challenge over at Spectrum Noir is up, and for the month of August "Anything goes"



So, i had a chance to dig out one of my long time favs from LOTV. This is "Aimi with Lantern". I have coloured her with my spectrums, and teamed her up with the gorgeous Michele Roos "Vintage Fall" papers.. 




I distressed my papers, and added texture with some Texture paste and Bubbles stencil both from Tim holtz. The heart banner is from Lala Land... 
I also made her a box, as she was for someone special for their birthday.
 I would like to enter this in..
1.
2.
3.
4.
 Thanks for popping by.
Lis-M x




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, you have captured the oriental feel perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete