Pages

Followers

Thursday, 29 September 2016

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration - Blow out your candles

Hello my lovely crafty friends.... 
Today I am sharing my make for the My Mum's Craft Shop blog.

I am loving the fabulous  Interactive birthday cake die, make a wish die and stamps set from MFT, and what I love even more is I get to incorporate the cute little critters from all the other stamp sets.

I adore these Dragons from the "Magical Dragons " stamp set and I coloured him up to match the funky colours of my papers. 
The cake is from the "Interactive Cake die" and the sentiment from the "Make a wish " stamp set. 
I just finished with a few liquid pearls on the candles. 
Pop on over to the shop and check out the latest arrivals... there are soooo many goodies, you'll love it!
Have a great day! 
Lis-M x

1 comment: