Pages

Followers

Thursday, 1 September 2016

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration - Make a wish

Good morning lovely My Mums Craft Shop fans!!
Time for me to share my latest make ,and I have been playing with the new stash from the Shop




I LOVE this new Peek-aboo Polka Dots die, I think you make be seeing this a lot!!! 
Those fabby "Make a wish"candles were part of the July MFT card kit, so when they arrived in the Shop, I HAD to have them... and the matching stamps !




The papers were MFT too! See, doncha just love how they are work soooo well together??? 
Thanks for joining me today, but don't hang about , get to the SHOP and grab those goodies, they sell out so fast!! 
Lis-M xx





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the box is beautiful, I'd love something like that in my bedroom, I don't think I could use it for a gift lol xx

    ReplyDelete