Pages

Followers

Thursday, 15 September 2016

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration - Monster Birthday



Hello my lovely crafty friends.... 
Today I am sharing my make for the My Mum's Craft Shop blog.
 I got to use my fav products once again, and I fell in love with these cute Monster Love stamps and die set.
I had to try and use the negative parts of this Split Chevron cover up die. I must admit it was a tad tricky, but the total effect is stunning. 
I dug out some of my unloved ink pads, and inked up the little critters in some fabby monster shades. The matching die set means they leave they neatest cut out shapes, and make 3d cute critters just easy peasy. I love MFT products because you just get the most amazing results, always!!! 




Now, I just need to go make some more, looking at this has sparked off my mojo!
Have a fun crafty day!
Hugs
Lis-M xxx



2 comments:

  1. this is fab Lis...and Isee youhave added some wee splodges too, love it!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and sweet card this ;O))

    ReplyDelete