Pages

Followers

Thursday, 27 October 2016

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration- Delicate Pretty Poppies.

Hello my lovely crafty friends.... 
Today I am sharing my make for the My Mum's Craft Shop blog.
With Remembrance Sunday just around the corner, I decided to dig out my gorgeous "Delicate Pretty poppies " stamps from MFT. 

Its black card stock, usually reserved for matting and layering, but it perfect for those pencils, makes colours POP! 
I used my Colorblends 

emerald,ivy,sage,pistachio,espresso,antique rose,auburn.carmine,flame red,raspberry,maroon,white.

I added a sentiment from the set, and embossed in gold, and matted onto some gold card. 
So, I hope this has given you some inspiration to dig out your black cardstock and get colouring.
Have a great day!
Lis-M xxx



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful and looks perfect on the black card. A lovely remembrance card. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete