Pages

Followers

Thursday, 10 November 2016

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration - Chill wishes

Hey guys!
 I have a make to share from my blog post over at My Mum's Craft Shop blog today.....
I just had to share the latest stamp release from MFT. Those penguins were just too cute to resist. 


The papers were from an older First Edition Gilded Winter paper pad.  I cut out the sentiment in gold glitter  "Merry Christmas " word dies . Using the "Rolling Hills" die and the "Scallop circle" die I created a scene, and added the trees and skiing penguin using elements from the "Chill wishes " stamp and dies set. Just a little Glamour dust to finish, and voila!! 


now, please go check out the Shop, and grab those new releases... you know you're worth it!
 Hugs 
Lis-M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment