Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Cupcake Thief!

Hello again!!! 
As I promised, I am trying to get better at my blogging... and I had to share this one today! 
Its a Mo Manning image "Cupcake Thief"  and I have printed onto Neenah Desert Storm. 



I have used the yummy new Illustrator markers, and a few SN's to fill in the gaps... The list is here... 

 Illustrators ; FS4 blush, Fs8 eggshell, LV3 amethyst, BT 5 turq blue, LV1 lavendar, PP4 rose blush, T3 apricot, TN2 Honeydew, EB2 nut brown, TB 1 pearl blue, TN8 russet, Ap3 vintage pink, GB9 oak tree, AB1 duck egg, GT2 aquamarine, AB3 Carribean, FS6 Cream LG 3 meadow LG1 chartreuse, YG1 khaki, SN's IG8, 6,4, blender.... and a white colorblend pencil, white Poska pen, Sparkle pen in Crystal clear... phew!!!!!




I just LOVE that Sparkle pen!!! 

I am entering this in..
1.Creates and Makes  - Anything Goes
2.Everybody-Art-Challenge  -  Anything Goes
3.Artistic Inspirations -  -  Always Anything Goes

  Thanks for popping by!
Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Stunning colouring Lis, love the sparkles too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww it's just scrumptious Lis. I love the sparkly icing!!
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihi love the digi. great work! Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sparkles and the depth on her dress... Perfect CAS card, Lis!
    Have an awesome day. :)

    ReplyDelete