Pages

Followers

Sunday, 8 January 2017

Happy New Year....

Hello Crafty Friends.... Happy 2017!
I have been bad, bad bad on the blogging front. Caught a bit of a bug a few weeks back, and I have not been able to shake it! ..
so Christmas and New Year and work brings me to today! 
I missed blogging my MMCS make, and I need to do that first ...


I know.. its christmas... But...
 I have signed up to a card a week Xmas challenge, that will hopefully shape my Xmas card making a little. Lets hope ... 
The tag is made from Blueprints 6 ,and the sentiment from Merry Christmas word die. The reindeer is digi I must confess, but Torico went on to turn this and his friends into the Jingle all the way stamp set . 
I do hope you will forgive me... I do intend to blog better this year.... and I am gonna enter a couple of challenge with this one..

1.Crafting When We can- Anything goes 
2.  Glitter n Sparkle #221 Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by!
Hugs 
Lis-M x

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I love that reindeer and the snowman paper! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CWWC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute, lovely the image and your layout.
    Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle.
    Jean DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card 🙂 – thanks for joining in the Glitter ‘N’ Sparkle Challenge Anything Goes – Sarah DT – http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete