Pages

Followers

Thursday, 19 January 2017

My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration.



Hello my lovely crafty friends! today is my turn over at the MMCS blog to share my latest make.... 
With Valentine's day not much of a heat beat away, I thought I would use some new MFT stash to create my card today. 
The gorge red heart paper came from the new MFT paper pad called  "Hearts & Stripes" , I layered on a white embossed layer , using the Crafters Companion In love  embossing folder. Then I  die cut in glittery black cs , the "Hugs word die" . I used a cute "Snuggle Bunny "stamp and die set from last year to create a lovey dovey scene... perfect!?! 
I coloured the bunnies in with my Illustrator pens
Don't forget to check out the SHOP, there's a whole treasure trove of goodies to be had... 
Meanwhile , I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafty Creations - Always Anything Goes
2.Crafty Gals Corner - Add a heart
3.Inspiration Destination -  Anything Goes
4.Inspiration Destination -  Anything Goes

Catch you soon! 
Hugs 
Lis-M  x

2 comments:

  1. A fantastic project! Thank you very much for joining us at Moo Mania & More.
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and so sweet. Nice with the great sentiment.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    PS: you linked the challenge blog twice, it is enough to do that once

    ReplyDelete