Pages

Followers

Saturday, 28 January 2017

Little Nurse

Hello and happy weekend my crafty friend!
I have a make to share with you. It's a LOTV image I have been wanting to colour up for ages.... then I got the cute little plaster die from MFT via Kitty @ My Mum's Craft Shop... 
The plan was hatched !! 



I coloured this cute pair up with my Illustrators. The stamp is "Little Nurse".
BT9,  TB4,Bt5,TB1,FS9,6,MB1,2,RB1,2,PP1,BG6,4,IG6,2,CR11,GY1, EB2,GB2,EB1,DG4,LG4,AG3,GG1,Blender

The back ground paper is embossed with the free embossing folder with the new Crafters Companion Inspiration magazine.  The sentiment was made on the PC...
 I would like to enter this in..

1.Crafting-With-Friends - Anything Goes
2.Crafting With An Attitude -Always Anything Goes
3.Little Miss Muffet Challenges-Always Anything Goes
4.A Bit More Time to Craft-Always Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping in today!
Hugs 
Lis-M x




3 comments:

  1. very sweet and adorable card ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is so sweet, what a cute wee card, love your colouring its fantastic, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, this is too cute for words. Just adorable and your coloring is fantastic! What a beautiful get well card! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete