Pages

Followers

Thursday, 2 March 2017

My Mums Craft Shop inspiration - Snuggle Bunnies



Hello  to you , lovely My Mum's Craft Shop fans! my turn today to share my latest make over on the Shop blog.


This time around I am using an older MFT stamp & die set called "Snuggle Bunnies"  , and the "Big Hugs" words die from a later release . I created a simple heart embossed background and framed it with the "Single Stitch Line Rounded Rectangles Frames" . I finished with the sentiment from the stamp set. 
I do love that little fella , he is sooo cute! I coloured him with a couple of my Illustrator markers... 
Caramel GB2,Golden Brown GB5,Yellow BrownGB6, UmberRB4, Mocha MB3.





 I would like to enter this in...
1.Cards und More - Friendship  
2.Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
3.Cutie Pie Challenge  - (February) Cute + Simply Love
 Thanks for popping by! 
Catch ya soon! 



8 comments:

  1. Very Cute HUGS card ;O)) thanks for inspiration and showing ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawww this is delightful! What a super cute image, love how you've used this in place of the U!

    Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawww this is delightful! What a super cute image, love how you've used this in place of the U!

    Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beyond adorable. Wonderful texture and design for this super cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, super cute! ..Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at cutie challenge, hope you join us again cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so sweet. Lovely colors and great idea.
    Thanks for joining us at Cards and More Good luck! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so cute! Thanks for joining us on the Cards and More Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete