Pages

Followers

Thursday, 27 April 2017

My Mum's Craft Shop- Doodlebugs Fairy Tales





Hello my Mum's Craft Shop fans... time to share my latest make for the shop blog.
This card was almost a fantasy creation, lol... coz I forgot it was my turn to post .
Anyway, I HAD to have some of the yummy goodness from the Doodlebug Fairytales release, and these Unicorns are sooo sweet.I coloured  up a sweet unicorn image, from Teddy bo, and teamed it up with the papers.  
Believe me it was real quick make.
 I added some stickles and Sparkle pen, and voila!!! 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafting With An Attitude-Always Anything Goes
2.Crafty Girls Creations- Always Anything Goes
3.Retarte 2W, E3 - Anything Goes
4.Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes

Check out the shop, before they sell out x
 Have agreat day, Lis-M xx

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so lovely and sweet.
    Thanks for joining with us at Retarte.
    Yaiza DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and card
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte96
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww... So beautiful and adorable digi stamp! Thanks for sharing with us in Retarte to Stampartpapel...Enjoy! Paula, dt.

    ReplyDelete