Pages

Followers

Saturday, 13 May 2017

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration- thinking of you


Hello My Mum's Craft Shop fans... time to share my latest make for the shop blog.

Anyway, I HAD to have some of the yummy goodness from the Doodled Blooms, using the matching dies... makes a fabby 3D effect. The papers are from the Dots & Stripes Confection paper pad. 
Believe me it was real quick make.
 I added some liquid pearls, and voila!!! 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafting-With-Friends - Anything Goes
2.Morgan's Art World Open Challenge  - Anything Goes
3.Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
4.Making Memories Crafting-Anything Goes

Check out the shop, before they sell out x
 Have a great day, Lis-M xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your sweet card with us at Making Memories Crafting; great color combo and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love those flowers!
    Thank you for sharing with us over at "Making Memories Crafting". Best of luck with your entry and please do join us again very soon.

    Mary DT member for Making Memories Crafting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful flowers. Love your card
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete