Pages

Followers

Monday, 15 May 2017

Teddy Bo - May Bundle- Day of the Dead



Now, if you, like me lurrrve a little bit of the dark side, like horror movies and books.. then you may just love the fantastic bo of the Dead, he is part of the "Bo" May Bundle available here.... at Teddy Bo & Co. 
I coloured him up with my markers, my Illustrators to be exact , and created the cloudy eerie background in my BG colours, blending them out to soften. 
I just love this image sooo much, although I did have to hassle Gayle to create him.  Thank you Gayle!! mwah! x 
So, I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafting When We Can - Bright & Colorful 
2.Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Always Anything Goes
3.The Corrosive Challenges -Always Anything Goes
4.Simply Create Too -  Use a Digi Stamp

have a great day crafting. 
Much love
lis-m x



8 comments:

  1. stunning colouring, lovely card, thank you so much for playing with us at LPOCF and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely card!. Thanks you for joining with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry
      Maritza DT

      Delete
  3. Lovely card!. Thanks you for joining with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd seen you post this on instagram. It awesome!
    thanks for playing along at Crafting When We Can :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Simply Create Too.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love the focal! Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

    ReplyDelete