Pages

Followers

Thursday, 1 June 2017

Teddy Bo, Bea & Oli June bundles- Wedding Bells

Good Morning Teddy Bo lovers!
My word, it's the first of June already! 
That means just one thing!!
Time for the new Teddy Bo, Bea, Oli & Molly, & Bears bundles... check them all out!!! 



So, I decided to start with this cute couple! How cute are they??? 
It was a really quick make, just an acetate card base, and Oli & Molly are 3d'd onto the front. simple . 
I coloured the happy couple with my Illustrators.


The papers are from  Carta Bella Devoted , and I just added a couple of pearls to finish. 

So, all thats left is to enter this in..
1.Lemon Shortbread -Always Anything Goes- 
2.Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
3.Color Inspiration Monday -  Always anything goes w/ hand        coloured image
4.Crafting from the Heart - Always anything goes 

thanks for popping by! 
Hugs 
Lis-M x




No comments:

Post a Comment