Pages

Followers

Thursday, 8 June 2017

Teddy Bo & Co. inspiration -Kitty love



Good morning Teddy Bo Fans!!!
Week 2 of my makes to showcase the fab new June bundles available here... 


As you all probably know , I am a huuge cat fan.. and this image just had to be coloured up!!! 
Teddy Bea and her Kitty were coloured using my Spectrum Illustrators. The papares were older ones from Funky Hand.



So, I do hope you are folowing all of the DT and their latest makes from the new bundles.??? Grab yourself a bundle now at a bargain price!!
I would like to enter this in..
1.Everybody-Art-Challenge  - Anything Goes 
2.Retarte - Anything Goes 
3.Through The Craft Room Door  - Always Anything Goes
 Thanks for popping by
Hugs 
Lis-M xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Card, I love the Teddy Bo Images. Wonderful background Designpaper!Thanks for joining us at EAC. Michi

    ReplyDelete